We got to go to Pageant twice this last week. Once because all four of us went with their investigator. He wanted all four of us to come and we didn't complain because we had nothing going on.
The next time was with a Less Active Member who brought her non member boyfriend and friend. It was great! They were spiritually pumped afterward. She said she was going to come to church. She didn't though :( we've been working with her for a while.
During the last time we went, some guy tried to run onto the stage right before Christ came. It sounded like he was an anti calling us all to repentance. But I also heard afterward that it was a nuts guy who wanted to sing with the music. So who knows. But that was funny. Almost pulled away from the spirit.
After many lunch hours of messing with it, I might just have fixed my little $5 Polaroid Land Camera that I found at a yard sale. Exciting, I know! I have yet to take it out for a test drive yet.
Somewhere on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of some girls from Pennsylvania and Texas is an awesome selfie of me, them and Elder Ipson. Needless to say, I'm sad I'll never see it. But sometimes in life at pageant, random people get selfies with you.
Pretty much everyone keeps bailing on us. But we are working on trying to find some new people and get some of the more progressing ones to start progressing again.
Pageant was pretty cool! Definitely worth seeing. Fun to see everyone again.
No comments:
Post a Comment